Wednesday, July 23, 2014

EISTNAFLUG 2014 - 10th Anniversary

I will never stop saying it, so I'll say it again; Eistnaflug is by far the best festival you can possibly go to! 
The festival's 10th anniversary, my 8th time there, and it just keeps getting better and better every year. It's a proper family reunion of icelandic rockers, metalheads and punkers, who just go there for the music and the party. Although, every year there seem to be more foreign faces adding to the family, which makes it even better (if it can actually get any better than it already is!)


I was lucky enough to be photographing for both Terrorizer and LOUD! So, I'm giving you just a sample of the photos I took there, until they get published.

Already looking forward to next year (I say this every year)

Cheers!















No comments:

Post a Comment